Friday, October 22, 2010

Tearing down what holds us back

I found myself sitting at my workstation thinking about how can we live life if we can not let go of our past. We put on a front like everything is OK, but when something good happens, we tend to turn away or even run away from it. God doesn't want us to carry around baggage from our past. We need to let it go so we can move forward. Either it be life, love, family, church, friends, or trust. Yes, we ask God to remove those walls, but if we don't do anything too to help, how can the walls be torn down. You have to let go and let God. Notice I said "YOU" have to let go. That is an action you have to do. Doesn't say, Let me sit here and wait for God to remove it. No! LET GO!!!! Be free and move forward. God has so much in stored for you and who knows, probably has it right in front of you and you cant see because you are blinded by your past. God has placed a great woman in my life who I love and has been helping me be the man God wants me to be. Walls that I myself have put up are now being torn down. I thank God everyday for her. I pray that i will continue to do the same for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment